What I am About.

Well, I'm a committed born again christian woman. I love all the Titus 2 stuff and I desire to really serve my Lord and my family.
But, you know what, the more I fellowship with my most precious friend, Jesus, the more drawn I am to every heart that I meet, saved, unsaved, saint, sinner.
I hope that, if we should stumble across each other today, that you feel as though you have been left with a great sense of joy, a new sense of peace, laughter, fun and happiness. That you have the energy to face another lonely mile, that the journey is not so long or so hard. And that in actual fact that you have met with someone in whom the Spirit of Jesus Christ lives.
I take great joy in encouraging mums that they are doing a fabulous job, even if there is room for improvement. Very hard to do your very best when you are being heavily scrutinized.
That their kids are lovely and that they have a great family.
If you know of a perfect family, I sure would love to meet them; or maybe not. Don't know if I could stand the pressure.
Hope you keep on kicking back, and rest assured, that we don't know what the future holds, but we know who holds the future.
Powered By Blogger

Thursday 11 March 2010

Sausages for Dinner

I have been thinking what to have for dinner tonight, since it's Thursday and not much in the larder until I shop again next Monday. Did find some very frozen sausages that I am thawing out now to have with some vegies and gravy but made in a hotpot kind of way.
Having a lovely day at home today. Enjoying the company of all my animals. Went to my littlest sugar pea's class for reading today, and enjoyed having her in my group, (showing off a little as well, tee hee).
Since I have last been on here, I planted some little lettuces in one of my tubs in the garden. Hope they grow. I just love lettuce, and particularly that variety. Slowly getting things in a vegie garden when my energy allows me.
It is a gorgeous autumn day here in Toowoomba. The temperature is about 22 degrees Celsius and there is a gentle breeze outside. This is my favourite time of year, and I love winter too.
Having a lovely time each morning with my girls. We are managing to have a short family devotion with dad before school in the morning. Trying to keep getting up a little earlier so that there is no usual morning rush and it can continue.
The beginning of this year has been a challenge and I will blog about that at a later time. but I am finding it a real challenge to function as a sahm now more than ever. I believe the Lord put on my heart, that, as the end times draw near, it isn't going to get any easier to follow him and his word. That is our challenge I suppose. To live in this world,  but not take it on and not take on the worries and fears that it threatens us with, but to trust Jesus, with everything we have.

"Father, I pray today that you would strengthen us. First in our faith, secondly in our hearts and minds that we would continue to walk this narrow path of following you into our heavenly city. They we wouldn't grow weary in serving you, but count it all as joy until your son's return. In Jesus name. Amen"

No comments: