What I am About.

Well, I'm a committed born again christian woman. I love all the Titus 2 stuff and I desire to really serve my Lord and my family.
But, you know what, the more I fellowship with my most precious friend, Jesus, the more drawn I am to every heart that I meet, saved, unsaved, saint, sinner.
I hope that, if we should stumble across each other today, that you feel as though you have been left with a great sense of joy, a new sense of peace, laughter, fun and happiness. That you have the energy to face another lonely mile, that the journey is not so long or so hard. And that in actual fact that you have met with someone in whom the Spirit of Jesus Christ lives.
I take great joy in encouraging mums that they are doing a fabulous job, even if there is room for improvement. Very hard to do your very best when you are being heavily scrutinized.
That their kids are lovely and that they have a great family.
If you know of a perfect family, I sure would love to meet them; or maybe not. Don't know if I could stand the pressure.
Hope you keep on kicking back, and rest assured, that we don't know what the future holds, but we know who holds the future.
Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 19 January 2010

What I am going to do today.

Today is Tuesday, 19th January, 2010. I have just popped on the washing, and am going to start on lunch, which will be quiche, potato bake and salad. I also intend to make an apple charlotte and some custard.
Definately need to fold clothes from yesterday. Change the sheets on my bed, wash them and hang them out in the glorious sunshine. Love living in Queensland, all this blue sky.
Hubby is coming home for lunch today! This doesn't happen too often, and since he only works 2 km away I would like to encourage him to come home during the day more, so I want it to be lovely and inviting.
Still struggling with exhaustion due to lack of sleep. Pretty confident now that sleep apnea is the root cause. Hope to get to the bottom of it soon. Which reminds me to phone the hospital.
Any way until next time. Have a great day.
See Ya.
Trish

No comments: